Matteo Fois

@Matteo_Fois supports B2B businesses to grow their sales without increasing their headcount, using Clay and a 5-step proprietary process, the TAM Process.

He has worked for 4 years in Outbound, from corporate like Amazon to Startup Mentor roles. He has supported companies from small startups to 8-figure business succeed in their business endeavours.

What he can help you with:

• Building outbound/inbound AI-advanced systems
  • Building your Clay tables
  • Enriching and sanitising your data
  • Contacts (calendly, link, linkedin…)

A few quotes

“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Matteo over the past year. He’s excellent at both system thinking and paying attention to details. Matteo knows how to move quickly when needed to get things live and then slow down to build a robust system. He’s great at balancing the big picture with the finer details crucial for success. We’ve discussed Clay a lot, and his deep knowledge of the more advanced features is truly impressive.”
Jakub Danieluk, Director Web Growth Strategy

"I had the pleasure of collaborating with Matteo Fois on a commercial and territorial development project for training organizations. I can say with great emphasis that he is an exceptional professional, as well as a person with great human values.

During our project, Matteo demonstrated a strong organizational spirit, guiding the team with determination and motivation. His ability to communicate clearly and coordinate various activities significantly contributed to the project’s success. His proactivity and dedication to work made a great difference and made our collaboration extremely productive.

I am confident that Matteo will continue to achieve extraordinary results, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an expert in business development, sales processes, and lead generation."
Nicola Angeloni, Project Manager, Yuni

"I had the pleasure of working with Matteo for over a year and was deeply impressed by his skills and dedication.

Matteo possesses a deep understanding of lead generation techniques aimed at creating sales appointments. His ability to guide us through a method for generating qualified leads and organizing productive meetings with potential clients has been instrumental in our success.

In addition to his technical skills, Matteo is also an excellent communicator and relationship builder. His passion for sales and his contagious enthusiasm make him a true motivator for the entire team.

Matteo is a serious, reliable professional who is always ready to take on new challenges. I am confident that his project will be a great success. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced and highly motivated sales consultant."

Francesca Farina, Brand Manager, Be Sharing